Saturday, October 2, 2010

*sigh*

I know I've said it before, but when it rains it pours with me. Saying I'm a bit confused is an understatement. Between the conversation a couple days ago with JB about how right we are for each other on paper but there's no physical attraction, and then where the Lindsay situation is heading I was already a little overwhelmed.

And then today.

I genuinely thought that Jessee hadn't considered us to be a possibility but apparently he has, and has been a lot as things have disintegrated with Michelle. He thinks we'd ultimately just drive each other mad, and I know I would never trust him completely. But I can't help but say 'what if?' over and over in my head, as there has always been an attraction there and - for me at least - genuine feelings to whatever degree. We decided to not close the door on it completely, but I am going to see where things go with Lindsay. Jess encouraged me to do so, too and I know I should.

Things are never simple.

[Edit]

Who am I trying to kid? I've thought 'what if?' about Jessee ever since we ever met. There's a reason I've never felt guilty about us sneaking around together (which in turn made me feel guilty for not feeling guilty!)

We shall see.

No comments: