Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have my finger's crossed

I put some house applications in today. I have my heart set on one, and would be relatively happy with the other, so we shall see. I know moving is a pain in the arse, but I do enjoy the hunt and the capture.

And once all the stuff is moved and I have paid the removalists? A few moments of sheer unadulterated *BLISS* sets in. The piles upon piles of boxes and mess mean nothing. I was *so* happy when I got my current house, but the crappy bathroom and kitchen have taken their toll so it is time to move on, especially since the landlord is putting the rent up.

I so hope we get the Brickworks townhouse. I have always had a vague interest in living there, it really is quite adorable, and right next to the park to go walking. It's nice and close to Dech, Sally and Dave's place too.

No comments: